On her actual 2nd birthdate, she celebrated by hanging out in 3 different airports (Bishkek, Istanbul and our country's airport). That is one reason I am so thankful we were able to throw that "real" birthday party for her while Aunt Lynne was in town a few weeks ago (see previous post).
I flew back alone with the girls since David stayed in Bishkek for a 2nd conference. Thankfully, I was able to fly with some dear friends of ours and we ended up using part of our 7-hour layover in Istanbul to celebrate Moriah's birthday ON her birthdate.
The passport control guy was also sweet to notice. As he glanced in Moriah's passport, he said, "Oh, it's your little one's birthday today!" Moriah, you are a trooper - thanks for letting us celebrate your 2nd birthday in 3 different countries! Let's find a more relaxing way to celebrate your 3rd! =)


No comments:
Post a Comment