Remember us? Your far-away friends? We started this blog 5 years ago for the purpose of keeping our family and friends updated on our overseas life but some of you may have noticed that we've taken an 18-month hiatus. The blog has been "asleep," just like our precious Eloise.2010 began with our (second) miscarriage and ended with us cuddling our 4th baby. The year began with tears of sadness and ended with tears of joy. It began with us enduring yet another overseas winter and ended with us enjoying California's version of winter (read: shorts and pretty weather).
This goes without saying but our major 2010 highlight was the arrival of our 10 pound 5 ounce princess, Eloise. (If any of you with 3 kids are trying to decide whether or not you should go for Baby #4, I say, "GO FOR IT!" It has been an incredible blessing!)
We have spent the first half of 2011 learning to adjust back to life overseas ... this time with 4 children. And as we're sweating through another hot summer here, I decided to deactivate my Facebook account and try blogging again. I figure that those who truly want to keep up with us will take the time to pull up our blog. ;) We've missed you guys and hope to hear from you here. How are you all doing?


1 comment:
Just wanted to say welcome back to the blog world. I've missed you! Your blog was a constant source of encourage to me....and I'm so excited your back! Love learning from the Williams family!!
Post a Comment